So that's what this blog basically is, weirdo science stuff, fandoms,cool art, animals, and the rest of the stuff that makes up me.
Fandoms I'm in and other info can be found on my various pages located just below this text!
THE AMERICA OF THE NEAR FUTURE WILL LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE AMERICA OF THE RECENT PAST. The Pew Research Center has convened two expert panels today to discuss this transformation, including:
- ALAN MURRAY (moderator), president, Pew Research Center
- PAUL TAYLOR, executive vice president, Pew Research Center and author of The Next America
- CARROLL DOHERTY, director of political research, Pew Research Center
- NEIL HOWE, economist, historian and co-author of Millennials Rising
- ABBY HUNTSMAN, co-host, MSNBC’s The Cycle
- BILL MCINTURFF, partner and co-founder, Public Opinion Strategies
- ALICIA MENENDEZ, anchor, Fusion
- MICHELLE SINGLETARY, Color of Money columnist, The Washington Post
- AARON SMITH, co-founder and executive director, Young Invincibles
- NEERA TANDEN, president, Center for American Progress
- Debra Whitman, executive vice president, policy, strategy and international affairs, AARP
- BRAD WILCOX, director, National Marriage Project and visiting scholar, American Enterprise Institute